Girls' Talk. Pillow Talk.

10:27 AM


i miss her.
i miss talking to her.

she's a good friend of mine.
always know the right things to say.
always understand what's been playing on my mind without me having to explain to her.
her opinion is what matters to me because she's never biased..
and that's what i like about her..
and that's why she's my BFF :)

these past few days had been miserable to me and all i could think of is Her.
been wanting to call her, but didn't get the chance to do so.

until tonight, she called me :)
macam tautau je saya sedang mengong. huhu~

YOU
(you know who you are. shhh! )
Thanks for talking some sense into me.
That's what great about you-
you always KNOW and you always RIGHT.

and yes, you are right,
all i have to do is to look deep inside my heart,
and i'll find the answer in there.







tapi kan,
aku dah try cari dah,
tapi the answer is still..
err..
M.I.A
T___T


oh hati.
sila bagi kerjasama, oke?


and again..
to you, honey-
thanks for calling~
* i know i can always count on you. hee. *

take good care of yourself,oke?
;)




ps:
the picture above got nothing to do with this entry.
oh wait. maybe there is. it's pillow talk, btw ;)


[btw, i love the colour combination: brown, pink, white. sweet!]

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images