it's a fool who plays it cool

10:16 PM


*current mood : Listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles*



  • i bought a piece of black jacket/office blazer yesterday, but then i lost it in a mosque. actually, i'm not sure if it was stolen in the mosque or i left in somewhere along the way... :[ I honestly think that there's no way it was stolen. i couldnt remember where did i left it. tapi tak mengapa lah. bukan rezeki. hopefully jacket tu akan berguna kepada sesiapa yang jumpa. dapat juga saya tumpang pahala :) ]

  • a friend is having a cold feet - tak mahu kawen katanya. i was like "are you out of your mind?? do u realize that the wedding is in the next few days?!" . ikutkan hati keji, nak je saya cakap " i told you so.." heh. but naah. i did not. he's sound so sad. he's in a deep shit trouble ni. i hope everything's gonna be ok. saye sangat sangat SANGAT risau. dude, pls. think wisely. dont do anything stupid, will yer?

  • Met P yesterday. it's been few years since the last time i saw him. i guess, nothing change that much except he's a Master Holder now. in IT. (he was a mechanical engineering student. apekes entah buat Master IT pulak. ) we had a long talk. it opens my eyes over something. but still.... *long sigh*

  • This week is gonna be a long week.. i have an event to attend to. havent got the time to pick up my dress from tailor.. and need to carefully plan my Wedding Invitation schedule. i have 5 weddings to attend this week, in which, 3 of them will be in Johor!

  • ok.ok. now dont freak out w33da. look on the bright side: Jumaat nih cuti. yeaay!


  • my workloads are piling up as i'm taking over someone's work. and guess what? everyday it feels like i wanted to yell and scream to those demented demanded people. my phone ringing non stop. my mailbox is full with nonsense requested email.


  • ok fine. it's not nonsense. but if you're in I*T line, you'll understand what i meant.


  • sebenarnya saye adalah sangat mengantuk m(x__x)m I can barely keep my eyes open!! i'll update again once i'm up. (haha. macam server la pulak bolei up, up nih kan..? hihi)


  • Till then.





*note: oh. terlupa review pasal cerita robin hood. i'm too busy at the mo. i even neglect my tumblr for few weeks now. sorry baby.

** can't wait for Prince of Persia!!! xD ~>finally, something that makes me smile after a day of frowning.

*** i heard someone's name and suddenly my heart jumped. demmit u, heart. u shouldn't have done that.


image from here

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images