From Beirut to Jerusalem..

3:32 PM

"The slaughter of unarmed children, women, the aged and the infirm was shocking.
For me, I was doubly outraged that I had to discover the truth about a brave and generous people only through their deaths.
Until then, I never knew Palestinian refugees existed.

As a fundamentalist Christian, I had been a supporter of Israel, hated Arabs and saw the Palestinian Liberation Organisation as terrorists to be loathed and feared."



taken from :
From Beirut To Jerusalem
by:
Dr.Ang Swee Chai

i haven't read this book yet.
heck, i never knew it's existed,
not after i caught sight of my second cousin's status in FB about this book.

so i googled it..


you can read further in this website.


and now, i really need to get my hands on this book!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images