Sunday, January 30, 2011

my own battle to fight


I'm in the middle of cleaning out my closet when Angah said that Dad wanted to talk to me.
i was like;
"huh? why..?"
and then followed by;
"omaigod! is he gonna have 'the talk' with me??"
-tapi dalam hati je la. haha-

i mean, come on..
don't you feel it weird when your Dad send your sister to tell you that he wanted to talk to you instead of come and talk to you by himself?
and to tell you the truth, i was kind of freak-out a bit just now.
(-__-)"

So anyhoo,
Dad told me about something something to me..
more like a 'hope'.. or a 'wish'.. something between those two.

i don't know how to react.
i don't know what to say.
i don't know what should i say.
and honestly, i don't know what to do.

i feel like a dumb.

everytime this subject is raised, i'll be the dumbest person ever lived.






0 comments :