Tuesday, February 8, 2011

i am a Zee Avi wannabe!



I'm a new soul,
I came to this strange world,
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take...


But since I came here,
felt the joy and the fear,

Finding myself making every possible mistake.



See I'm a young soul in this very strange world,
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout what is true and fake,

But why all this hate?
try to communicate,

Finding trust and love is not always easy to make..





This is a happy end,
Come and give me your hand,
I'll take you far away..

-the end-


okay.okay.
that's not my song.
and i don't know how to play ukulele.
itu adalah posing semata-mata. haha.

pictures above were taken last Sunday (6th February, 2011)
during Ukelele Malaya (UM)'s event:
Ukulele Malaya Picnic Session @ Taman Metropolitan Kepong.





kind of cool laa..
as we got to learn & play with ukulele eventhough we don't have one.
UM lend us their Ukulele.
awesome, huh? hehe.
aku memang haram tak reti strumming langsung.
keras semacam je tangan.
if you see the picture closely, u could see that the way i strummed the ukulele was WRONG!
haha.
oh well, i always have known that i don't have any art talent.
sangat kesian kan..?;p
hehehe.



anyway
for those interested in buying or learning to play Ukelele,
you can check out Ukulele Malaya's facebook,
or you can come to their store, located at Batu Caves.
dah try sekali, mestiiiiii nak berukulele lagiiii!

(cewah. kemain lagi promote.
FYI,this is not a paid ads yer. nih saje sesuka share info)


sekian.
(^^,)


song lyric:
New Soul by Yael Naim

0 comments :