Wednesday, March 9, 2011

songs for you, truth for me

oh. for the 87997654530097757 times, i fall in love with Damon.
again. he.
but i don't want to talk about Damon tonight. it's mine to keep.
haha. statement tak boleh blah.

there was a song at the end of the episode:
Broken String by James Morrison feat Nelly Furtado.


ahhhhh James Morrison.
one of my favorite singer in the world!
(one of my some other 88888888 singer. kehkeh).

i like his husky voice.
suara serak-serak basah.
i fell in love with his voice ever since i heard You Give Me Something when i was still studying.
that was in year 2006.

i was so in love with that song that not only i used it as my ring tone, but i also subscribed to M*xis caller ringtone, up until now.
before that, i used Mr Lonely-Akon sebab baru lepas broke up untuk kali ke berapa dengan orang yang sama. haha. mengong.

anyway,
i never changed my caller ring tone after i started using You Give Me Something.
i just love that song!
the wonderful lyric. the melody. and the sexy VOICE. ngeee.
and i kinda want everyone to like it too, so that's why i subscribed it years ago so that everyone can listens.

i like almost all of his song.
(takde la suka semua sebab ada yang macam bosan sket)
but didja know that one of my most listens from him is the cover version of Man In The Mirror (late MJ's) - aku suka gila suara dia before chorus & masa chorus.
huish. layannnnn~!
^__^


i'm not going to see this coming Michael Buble's concert. too expensive.. :(
but if ever James Morrison's going to have a concert here,
i'm not going to miss it.
i'll definitely buy the ticket!


You Give Me Something - James Morrison

You only stay with me in the morning,
You only hold me when I sleep,
I was meant to tread the water,
But now I've gotten in too deep,
For every piece of me that wants you,
Another piece backs away.

'Cause you give me something,
That makes me scared alright,
This could be nothing,
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something,
'Cause someday I might know my heart.

You only waited up for hours,
Just to spend a little time alone with me,
And I can say I've never bought you flowers,
I can't work out what they mean,
I never thought that I'd love someone,
That was someone else's dream.

'Cause you give me something,
That makes me scared alright,
This could be nothing,
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something,
'Cause someday I might call you from my heart.

But it might be a second too late,
And the words that I could never say,
Are gonna come out anyway.

'Cause you give me something,
That makes me scared alright,
This could be nothing,
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something,

Mmmm
'Cause you give me something,
That makes me scared alright,
This could be nothing,
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something,
Cause someday I might know my heart.

Know my heart,
Know my,
Know my heart,
Mmmmhmmm

2 comments :

nn said...

you give me something ni lagu yang mula-mula buat i suka dekat suara dia. macam sesuatu je lagu ni. ehhe

{ w33da } said...

a'ah betul betul.org kalau dah suara sedap, apa2 lagu sumer jd sedap. hehe.

tp you give me something tu i agree la, mmg sesuatu :)