Monday, May 23, 2011

"You give me premature ventricular contractions.."

i wanted to blog about Pirates of the Caribbean 4, but i guess that can wait.

i've been watching House MD *what?again??* eversince i got back from this trip.
sangat gila okay.
tengok balik start all the way from Season 1, and now i'm at Season 3 - final disc.
*walhal sebelum pergi sana, ai dah tengok sampai Season 7. hehe*

my brain is now full with all those medical terms, diagnoses, blablabla so yesterday, i thought of giving my 'brain' a break -
so i watched No Strings Attached.

it was dull at first.
like, cliche gila kotttt movie-movie Ashton Kutcher.
you'd know what's going to happen at the end of the movie.
very very predictable.

BUT,
it's still kind of urm..
how to say..
entertaining..?

so yeah.
they both don't have the chemistry.
and this is so not the kind of movie that i like to watch anyway.
(i NEVER like Ashton Kutcher. and Natalie Portman memang sangat sweet! he.)

but there are certain things that i do like.
maybe because there's something that i can relate to, kot.


i like Emma - she's so much like me!
talk about perasan-tan. haha~
for one- she's scared of having a relationship.
she always find fault.
adeeeee je yang tak kena dengan mamat tu walhal sebenarnya dia yang takut komitmen. hee.

second - having period cramps.


every month memang macam ni. pakai stokin + selimut+sessi tuam menuam. huhu~

yang comelnya [about this movie] kan kan kan... you know what?
masa Emma was having cramps,
Adam (Ashton Kutcher) siap bawak cupcakes for her & her housemates.
pastu buatkan 'Period Mix'!
kau bayangkan tengah having period cramps (super excruciating pain i tell you!),
sambil dengar lagu Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis.
hahahahha. sangat kelakar comel la, kau ni, Adam ! ^__^

pastu lagi siap buatkan sup..


auwwwwww~

dan paling tak bleh blah,
he's actually said this:

"Because you're women. And I think that's a beautiful thing.." - and he's talking about the period!!
hahahaha. mengong ;p



what else..
oh. ai suka quote dalam movie nih.
macam agak kelakar and sweet at the same time.
and some reminds me of certain people in my life.



“You can’t fight me, you’re miniature. You fight like a hamster.”


“He’s so tall…when he stands next to me, it looks like he’s kidnapping me.”



“I’m warning you, if you take one step closer, I’m not gonna let you go.


and since i've been watching House MD non-stop,
the number ONE quote that's been playing on my mind is this one:



Emma: You give me premature ventricular contractions.

Adam: What?

Emma: You make my heart skip a beat.

:)








//in case you didn't know, this is not a movie review. this is just me talking nonsense
( ^_-).


and btw, movie ni rated as 18sx. do not say i didn't warn yer...

0 comments :